Honey dryer - dehumidifier
The main function of the device is to evaporate water from the honey and paste the honey.
The process is based on constant stirring of the honey. The rotating plates are dipped 1/3 in honey and take on a layer of honey. The honey on the plate is in contact with the surrounding air, which is dehumidified by a dehumidifying unit located on the side of the vat. When dehumidifying the honey, we recommend selecting the lowest possible speed (3 rpm) using the frequency converter and setting the heating temperature to 35°C.
This involves "mechanical wiping" of honey crystals using a shaft with plates. The desired consistency of the honey is reached after a few days. The length of the process depends on the type of honey, the ambient temperature and the water content in the honey. Honey prepared in this way and kept in a stable temperature environment can maintain its consistency for several months.
An additional result of both processes is heating of teh vat jacket. The ideal temperature of honey during dehumidification is 35°C.
You can raise the temperature as much as you like when pasting the honey.
- Enclosable drum chamber for approx. 70 kg of honey
- Internal dimensions of the drum: 55 x 92 x 39 cm
- Ten rotating stainless steel discs Ø 45 cm
- Stainless steel shaft 25mm - speed controlled by rotary potentiometer 3 -100 rpm
- SENCOR SDH 1020WH dehumidifier, 340 W (10l of water per 24 hours)
- Temperature range 0° - 90°C
- Lid with gas piston rods for easy lifting
- DN50 stainless steel dicharge valve with a drain height of approx. 47 cm at the bottom of the drum
- Mains connection via standard 230 V plug
- Drying performance up to 2% in 6 hours
|VAT exclusive price||VAT inclusive price 21%|
|3 617 EUR||4 377 EUR|
- heating 2 400 W / 230 V
- motor 250 W / 230 V
- dehumidifier 340 W / 230 V
External dimensions: 1800 x 550 mm
Overall height 1100 mm
Total weight approx. 99 - 110 kg